- Lightkurve 1.0 has been released!
- I attended the TESS.Ninja workshop. Huge thanks to organizers for fully covering my travel (all the way from Beijing, CN, to NYC, USA), hotel, and additional expenses!
- I've left NASA's K2 GO Office to resume my undergraduate studies!
- In 2017, I joined the K2 Guest Observer Office at NASA Ames for a year-long internship!
- I got selected for the Google Summer of Code 2016 for the AstroPy project!
- The paper "An Approximate Exponentiated Weibull Joint Envelope-Phase Distribution" was accepted to the IEEE Symposium on Antennas and Propagation 2016, and I was awarded an IEEE travel grant!